Located in a tranquil bushland setting on 10 peaceful and picturesque hectares of land in Reedy Creek, Hillcrest Christian College caters for the Early Learning Community (Kindy/Long Day Care), Junior Learning Community (Prep to Year 6) and our Senior Learning Community (Years 7-12).
At Hillcrest, we are excited about the next few years during which a major building program will transform the internal and external student facilities and décor of the buildings including a new Prep to Year 2 Campus, renovations to both the Junior Learning Community and Senior Learning Community all due for completion by 2020. The renovations will include refurbishments of all rooms and common rooms, with new state-of-the-art furnishings and equipped for 21st Century learning and the learning spaces are designed such that classrooms can collapse into a variety of spaces to promote and enhance the collaborative work environment.
We aim to foster creativity and enhance the inter-connected engagement within groups and allow digital access as part of the daily learning. The College is committed to providing the best possible opportunities for our students.
- 2 indoor sports complexes
- 3 outdoor multi-use sports courts (2 covered)
- 260 seat fully-equipped theatre
- Modern Library with mezzanine study area for Years 10-12
- Commercial grade hospitality kitchen
- Specialist teaching spaces to cover all target areas
- High quality grassed sports oval with athletic facilities
- Shaded areas for passive student play
- 6 designated computer laboratories - approximately 700 student computers
- Music, Dance and Drama studios with practice rooms and recording facilities
- Art rooms with kiln
- Science Block with state of the art laboratories
- Purpose-built Year 7 Learning Complex with open learning environment
- Undercover Terrace assembly hall seating 600+
- Undercover parking