Term Fee Statements are issued before the commencement of each term and payments are due within 14 days of the invoice. If you are having difficulties with payment please contact Mrs Gay or Mrs Schuurs in the Accounts Office to make an appointment with the Business Manager.
Bank Account Details
Hillcrest Christian College Working Account
Reference: Please include your Family Code as the reference.
For international payments:
SWIFT CODE: WPACAU2S
2 Classic Way, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Methods of Payment
The following methods are also all acceptable for payment of fees and other activities/payables:
- Credit Card either by phone or by sending in the tear off slip on the Fee Statement;
- At the Accounts Office via cash, cheque, Eftpos or Credit Card (AMEX also now available although incurs a 1.5% surcharge);
- At a Westpac Branch (please fax a copy of receipt or let us know the reference used or we will be unable to credit your account with the fees);
- Online using the details on your Fee Statement or bank details above. If you are paying fees online please ensure that you include your family code as the reference for our bank statement.
- Bpay – please see details on your fee statement.
- Payway Link for credit card payments – https://www.payway.com.au/MakePayment?BillerCode=150235
- And there is also a link on your fee statement to make a payment via credit card.
The closing date for payment of Discounted Bus passes is always the second Friday of each term. All bus passes can be purchased from the Accounts Department.
DISCOUNTED BUS PASS FARES - each Term
Single both ways - $260.00
Single one way - $155.00
Family both ways - $435.00
Family one way - $240.00
FLEXIBLE BUS PASSES
10 trip - $45.00
20 trip - $85.00
30 trip - $115.00
Flexible Bus Passes are valid for 2017 and can be purchased anytime during the year. The passes are to be clipped by the driver on each journey and can be shared amongst siblings.
Single trips are $5 per trip.
SHUTTLE BUS TO AND FROM THE TRAIN STATION
Please note that trips to and from the Train Station are $1 each way and this money can be paid at the Accounts Office.
Mrs Jane Holder
07 5593 4226 (ask for Mrs Holder in Accounts)