Term Fee Statements are issued before the commencement of each term and payments are due within 14 days of the invoice. If you are having difficulties with payment please contact Jane Holder in the Accounts Office to discuss your account.
Weekdays during school term.
Methods of Payment
The following methods are also all acceptable for payment of fees and other activities/payables:
- Credit Card either by phone or by sending in the tear off slip on the Fee Statement;
- Cashier during dedicated hours below via cash, cheque, Eftpos or Credit Card (AMEX incurs a 1.5% surcharge);
- At a Westpac Branch (please fax a copy of receipt or let us know the reference used or we will be unable to credit your account with the fees);
- Online using the details on your Fee Statement. If you are paying fees online please ensure that you include your family code as the reference for our bank statement.
- Bpay – please see details on your fee statement.
- Payway Link for credit card payments – https://www.payway.com.au/MakePayment?BillerCode=150235
- There is also a link on your fee statement to make a payment via credit card.
Mrs Jane Holder
07 5593 4226 (ask for Mrs Holder in Accounts)
Mrs Joanne Young
07 5593 4226